Functional Capacity Evaluation (FCE)
The demand for the objective measures in functional testing and rehabilitation has never been greater. That’s why Drake Medox offers a standardized Functional Capacity Evaluation and comprehensive report with one goal in mind…Durable Case Resolution in the Shortest Time Possible.
Drake Medox FCE’s incorporate the “Matheson System” of functional measurement, an authoritative standard supported by extensive medical and occupational rehabilitation research. The findings and recommendations of these evaluations are readily accepted by the legal and judicial systems and have been upheld by the Supreme Court of British Columbia.
Our FCE gives you a definitive quantifiable report of the client’s functional abilities and compares the findings to the actual physical demands of their target job or other activities. The report results will help you to:
- Determine work readiness
- Plan for return-to-work or job placement
- Organize vocational rehabilitation strategies
- Identify the client’s consistency of effort (validity of client performance)
- Compare the client’s perception of abilities to their actual physical/functional abilities (reliability of client reports)
- Prepare for litigation
- Achieve fast and durable case resolution
Meeting Your Needs:
It all begins when you book an FCE with Drake Medox. We will ask you about the specific questions you need answered. And, we’ll tailor our testing protocols and the FCE report accordingly.
- Burnaby – Lougheed